Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Hello and Happy New Year

Hello my name is Sylvia and am new to blogspot, just thought i would work on getting my thoughts out and talking and meeting some new people this year in 2008. so HAPPY NEW YEAR to all. Welcome to 2008 and hope that it is a great year for you and that your dreams, wishes and desires all come true. : )

I am a synchronized swimmer and i am a college undergrad student. i am 20 years old and cant wait to turn 21 in july. I have to return to my college on thursday for synchro practices but it is ok because the experience is so worth it and love to do it. even though the sport consumes your life. lol. I just recently returned from studying abroad in Spain and i think it was a very life changing experience. I got to go visit some other countries while i was there and found it so fascinating getting to see other countries, languages and customs. it was an amazing experience and i recommend that all college students do some sort of study abroad program. I think i have changed for it and changed for the better. I want to start anew and be happy.

I recently got a bf while i was studying abroad and i love him so much. He has been a big inspiration for my new self and has made me so happy. even with the atlantic ocean between us i know we can make it. we have been dating for about 2 months and a half. I am so happy to be with him. and right now cant imagine myself with anyone else.

well i think i need to get back to packing as i leave tomorrow. for the lovely 8 hour or so drive.

No comments: