Thursday, January 3, 2008

The day of Packing

I spent pretty much all day today packing to go back to college. I have to go back to get my room an then monday begins the hell of practice and havent really been keeping up with that as i should so know it is going to be hard and probably going to feel like i am going to die as someone told me, but i know it will get better. have spent all day trying to figure out what to bring, what is important and what i can just leave behind. has been a crazy day of running around packing boxes and throwing away stuff i dont need or that is old.
Also went to go visit my grandparents today to say goodbye for another 5 months as wont be home again until may. lol and then will probably be leaving again to go visit my bf in england. i hope that i can go bc i miss him so much and cant wait to see him again.
Am a bit upset and worried about swimming as i have not received the dvd to learn the team. so....come sunday when we are having a counting session i am going to feel so stupid as wont know anything of the routine to be able to count. this will be an interesting day but luckily my team captain said she would start teaching it to me. cant wait to get back to swimming though, i have a bad knee which has been bothering me so am a little worried about that. i hurt my knee about 6 or 7 years ago, when i had a long practice about 3 hours or more and i was not allowed to touch the side of the pool once, so from time to time it hurts. but its ok is something all athletes deal with to be able to compete in their sports.
Will be starting to think about studying for the LSAT's or well actually studying intensely for them as have already started to study for a test that is in June. I am excited and i think a bit of a strange person in some ways as know exactly what i want to do with my life, whether or not it turns out that way who knows but i hope it does. Am confused about law school as well because UB just created a program that combines the law and art management which would be so perfect for what i want to do but also am not sure because of my bf and if he could live here for 4 years and go to school here or do whatever he wants to do here. oh well still have another year and a half we will see how things turn out.
well should probably start to think about bed as am very tired and have to continue packing tomorrow as yes i am a girl so yes we pack a lot.

No comments: